10 October 2010

5 months ago a few of my classmates and I exhibited our third year work in Bristol. We were basically left to our own devices and it turned out pretty successful. Here are some of my photographs from the event.


My exhibition space
Betty
Martha Ford's All Grown Up and Ben Cady's The Goat and The Well exhibition spaces
Luiz Lafayette Stockler's Vovรด and Peter Millard's Custard exhibition spaces
Michael Piercy, Luke Doyle and Peter Millard drinking some beer
Luiz Lafayette Stockler and Richard Blades admiring Richard's stop motion set from Project Sealife
Kip Trevaskis looking happy as ever
A man making use of my typewriter
A very enthusiastic Martha Ford
Peter Millard and Ben Cady being as normal as they can manage
Luke Doyle with a suitcase
Martha Ford closing up after a successful opening evening

No comments:

Post a Comment