17 November 2011

Last week I signed up to the Second Hand Secret Santa over at Eleanor's blog: Pretty Much Penniless. I have since been assigned to a gift receiver (eeeep! I love buying gifts!) and had a look at said gift receiver's blog and have loads of ideas of what to look out for, but I've also come to the conclusion that my own blog is pretty rubbish...

I've been trying to keep it professional so I can use it as a kind of free portfolio website (hence the boring grey theme (although I do love the colour grey)) so, I plan on giving this poor little blog a little overhaul, a little more love and a little more of myself.

I'm off to my nephew's first birthday party in an hour so I don't have much time to be messing about with the layout or going into hopes and dreams and whatnot, so as it's his birthday, lets start with a photo of my dribbly bezzie mate:



No comments:

Post a Comment