26 May 2010

It's been extremely busy bee times recently, what with completing my final film for my degree and the Animation Newport 2010 exhibition at the Centrespace Gallery, but considering I have started to give out my first attempt at business cards, I decided to update my showreel and publish it on here.


The exhibition in Bristol started on Friday night and it seems to be a success! Considering non of us have ever organised a professional exhibition before I feel extremely proud of us all. Today is the final day and we are holding a formal screening evening as the closing event so it's one last chance for us all to get together and enjoy our work before the mad rush of tidying up and handing the keys back on time is upon us.

Check this link out to keep updated on the films and artists who were part of the exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment