01 May 2010

So this whole 'blog' thing isn't really keeping anybody up to date with anything...

There are just six days left now until the deadline for my final graduation film to be handed in so hopefully I can start to concentrate on promoting myself a bit more once that is done. I have these business card designs that I need to get printed for an exhibition, Animation Newport 2010, which I am part of in the Centrespace gallery in Bristol starting on the 21st May 2010


I'm not keen on uploading my final film into the internet just yet as I want to wait until after the Bristol exhibition, the Graduation Show in June and there is also a Skillset exhibition which I am hoping to enter in July, so I'm afraid you lovelies will have to wait for the internet premiere of my film "Betty", but remember, good things come to those who wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment